The Servant Marketer
A weekly podcast that explores the crossroads of Servant Leadership and the marketing profession. Each week marketing leaders, marketers, creatives, academics, and entrepreneurs share their experiences in marketing, leadership, business, and education to develop a new generation of marketers who serve first.
The Servant Marketer is a weekly podcast exploring the crossroads of Servant Leadership and the marketing profession. Each week marketing leaders, marketers, academics, entrepreneurs and creatives join host Jenny Petty to discuss how marketers can learn to serve first.
- Episode 22 - Rebekah Tilley | Social Media and Healing February 24, 2021
- Episode 21 - Brooke B. Sellas | Comfort Marketing February 18, 2021
- Episode 20 - Seth Odell | Using Curiosity to Serve February 3, 2021
- Episode 19 - Massiel Abramson | The Proper Care and Feeding of Teams January 25, 2021
- Episode 18 - Terry Flannery | How to Market a University January 13, 2021
- Episode 17 - Rick Bailey | Are All Marketers Liars? December 5, 2020
- Episode 16 - Keith Reynold Jennings | How to Be a Servant Marketer December 2, 2020
- Episode 15 - Gary Mueller | A Visionary Servant Marketer November 30, 2020
- Episode 14 - Barney Abramson & Lynn Arage | #TeamAwesome Part 2 November 11, 2020
- Episode 14 - Barney Abramson & Lynn Arage | #TeamAwesome Part 1 November 9, 2020