The Servant Marketer
A weekly podcast that explores the crossroads of Servant Leadership and the marketing profession. Each week marketing leaders, marketers, creatives, academics, and entrepreneurs share their experiences in marketing, leadership, business, and education to develop a new generation of marketers who serve first.
The Servant Marketer is a weekly podcast exploring the crossroads of Servant Leadership and the marketing profession. Each week marketing leaders, marketers, academics, entrepreneurs and creatives join host Jenny Petty to discuss how marketers can learn to serve first.
- Episode 22 - Rebekah Tilley | Social Media and Healing February 24, 2021
- Episode 21 - Brooke B. Sellas | Comfort Marketing February 18, 2021
- Episode 20 - Seth Odell | Using Curiosity to Serve February 3, 2021
- Episode 19 - Massiel Abramson | The Proper Care and Feeding of Teams January 25, 2021
- Episode 18 - Terry Flannery | How to Market a University January 13, 2021
- Episode 17 - Rick Bailey | Are All Marketers Liars? December 5, 2020
- Episode 16 - Keith Reynold Jennings | How to Be a Servant Marketer December 2, 2020Keith Reynold Jennings is an executive and writer working to bring lift to people's work lives. He currently serves as the Executive Vice President of Community Impact at Jackson Healthcare In this episode: The personal story of how Keith discovered Servant LeadershipOperating from a sense of values and honoring diverse perspectivesWhy CMOs have the highest turnover in […]
- Episode 15 - Gary Mueller | A Visionary Servant Marketer November 30, 2020Have you ever heard of the term “karmic assignment?” It’s the idea that each of us has a purpose on this planet or work that we cannot not do. Work that we would pay to do, instead of being motivated by extrinsic motivation. In Episode 15, I talked to Gary Mueller, Executive Creative Director for […]
- Episode 14 - Barney Abramson & Lynn Arage | #TeamAwesome Part 2 November 11, 2020#TeamAwesome can't be contained and the conversation spilled over into Part 2. Barney Abramson and Lynn Arage joined the podcast to share their experience as children of immigrants working as creatives and marketing professionals. In this episode: The rise and fall of #TeamAwesomeBuilding a healthy, diverse team Corporate culture and its impact on funLynn and Barney’s lived experience […]
- Episode 14 - Barney Abramson & Lynn Arage | #TeamAwesome Part 1 November 9, 2020Barney Abramson and Lynn Arage join the podcast to discuss working with Jenny at IGT as part of #TeamAwesome. Barney and Lynn are seasoned marketers who have worked with some of the world's biggest brands including Disney, Zappos, Black & Decker, and IGT. In this episode: The rise and fall of #TeamAwesomeBuilding a healthy, diverse team Corporate culture […]