A weekly podcast that explores the crossroads of Servant Leadership and the marketing profession. Each week marketing leaders, marketers, entrepreneurs, academics, and creatives share their experiences in marketing, leadership, business, and education to develop a new generation of marketers that serve first.
Continuing our conversation with Lynn Arage and Barney Abramson, we tackle their lived experience on being people of color in the marketing profession, how they handle dumb questions about their heritage or race, turning anger or misunderstanding into curiosity, and the exciting new project they’re working on.
In this episode:
- Turning anger or misunderstanding into curiosity
- Barriers to reporting behavior that is racist or sexist
- How we can better serve creatives
- Their new project, Residual Studios
- Barney and Lynn’s recommendations on Servant Marketing Snacks